Arai Corsair-X Doohan TT Helmet
PB SNC2 Shell:
The Corsair X helmet shell is constructed from Super Fiber and other special synthetic fibers developed for F-1 helmet visor panels, assembled and bonded by Arai experts. A specially-developed resin creates stronger bonds between shell materials with less weight.
Diffuser Type 12:
The Corsair X Type 12 air diffusers are longer than the Corsair V and are straightened for improved aerodynamics, working together with the AirWing to improve stability, and creating a 19% gain in efficiency. The air intake vents are extremely adjustable and have three positions (closed, half open and fully open) and create a tight seal to decrease wind noise and water intrusion.
Eco Pure Liner:
The fully removable interior liner system is made from Eco Pure material, which helps maintain neutral acidity levels close to human skin and antibacterial consumption, as well as a softer liner material and adjustable temple padding to allow for a customized fit.
- VAS (Variable Axis System) shield and side pods are exclusive to the Corsair X
- Dual function lever releases both the side pod and the face shield for quick and simple face shield removal
- VAS shield latch system captures and holds the face shield closed and provides a de-mist position to slightly crack the shield open
- VAS MAX Vision face shield provides excellent visibility in all seasons thanks to the included Pinlock insert
- Neckroll is removable and has additional exhaust channels to remove interior heat
- Cheek pads have the Emergency Release Tab feature
- IC Duct5 forehead vent provides 11% more airflow than the Corsair V, features 3 positions and is overall large and easy to operate with gloves
- PB SNC2 Shell has superb tensile strength due to a variety of carefully-positioned materials and light weight resin
- Arai's R75 shell shape creates a rounder, smoother helmet to enhance energy and impact dispersion
- Includes clear Pinlock insert
- Snell 2015 and DOT approved